Divorce Lawyers in Vijayawada (Amaravati), Andhra Pradesh
Are you searching for Top Divorce Lawyers in Vijayawada (Amaravati), Andhra Pradesh? You are at the right place, Law for society is a law firm Lead by One of the Best and Famous Lawyers in Vijayawada with impeccable record and experience of 15 years in dealing with divorce cases.
Our counsel tries to find an amicable solution to lead a happy married life. Still, when the situation becomes unavoidable it is better to go for Divorce. Then at the extreme situation, it is better to go for a legal separation. In our country, different laws are applicable to different religions. Our team of lawyers have wide experience and expertise in dealing with all type of religions and specific laws.
We also deal with NRI cases and legal proceedings. It is dealt in the shortest possible time so you need not travel a lot of times to India and your work country.
Grounds for Divorce in Hindu Marriage Act, India
The main grounds for Divorce are
- Void Marriage
- Religious conversions
- Mental disorders and etc.,
There are few other important reasons like Leprosy, Venereal disease, Renunciation, Not heard Alive and no resumption of cohabitation are also valuable points. Harassment for Dowry is one of the important points in India.
Many divorce cases are solved out of court amicably by experienced and good lawyers so it needs a well-wisher and experienced lawyer to tackle these cases. We provide these types of lawyers for you.
Our veteran lawyers are the best problem solvers inside as well as outside the court. We bring in a compromise as soon as possible which is beneficial for the parties involved. Our firm provides skilled lawyers to guide you through all the legal process.
Before you take a decision, call our firm, take a consultation and then you can decide on your next step. We are here to guide you each and every step. Contact us if you want the best in the field.
Why are we the Best Divorce Lawyers in Vijayawada (Amaravati)
- We provide the best in-person consultation services answering all your queries.
- We provide online support to you via email or a chat or WhatsApp or a phone call
- All our services are available 24*7, so you never feel alone. We are with you in this.
- We have specialized and vast experience in dealing the best cases. Our relieved clients gave us the best testimonials.
- We are updated with every single progress in the Divorce scenario in India.
- However simple or complicated your case we can handle it for you and relieve you from your mental agony.
- We are best Lawyers not only by the number of cases we have won but also by the way we handle our clients
- Hire us and leave the rest to us.
IMPОRTАNT TІPS ОN FІLІNG ОF DІVОRCЕ PЕTІTІОN :
1. Thе pаrtіеs tо thе dіvоrcе shоuld bе sеpаrаtеd sіncе lаst оnе yеаr frоm thе dаtе оf fіlіng оf thе pеtіtіоn fоr dіvоrcе.
2. Thе dоcumеntаry prооf оf mаrrіаgе bеtwееn thе pаrtіеs іs tо bе fіlеd bеfоrе thе cоurt.
3. Thе phоtоgrаphs оf thе pаrtіеs аrе аlsо fіеld аlоng wіth thе pеtіtіоn.
4. Thе prооf оf rеsіdеncе оf thе pаrtіеs іs аlsо tо bе fіlеd bеfоrе thе cоurt.